Gonzalez-Castillo v. Garland, No. 21-70112 (9th Cir. Aug. 31, 2022)
· Interpol Red Notice; Article 13 of the Salvadoran Code; MS-13; serious reason to believe; serious nonpolitical crime; probable cause; burdens; Matter of W-E-R-B-; Salvadoran Art. 13; MS-13; IJ duty to develop the record
Romero-Millan v. Garland, No. 16-73915 (9th Cir. Aug. 29, 2022)
· law relating to a controlled substance; categorical approach; divisibility; certification; Arizona; A.R.S. § 13-3415; drug paraphernalia; A.R.S.§ 13-3408(A)(2); drug possession for sale
Singh v. Garland, No. 19-73107 (9th Cir. Aug. 30, 2022)
· changed country condition motion to reopen; credibility; Matter of F-S-N-; establish identity; Sikh; Mann Party; India
Casas v. Garland, No. 20-1739 (7th Cir. Aug. 29, 2022)
· Reinstatement; reasonable fear interview; regulatory notice requirements; intent to reinstate; kidnapping; Mexico
Domingo-Mendez v. Garland, No, 21-1029 (1st Cir. Aug. 31, 2022)
· non-LPR cancellation of removal; exceptional and extremely unusual hardship; clear error review; Guatemala
Parada v. Garland, No. 19-60425 (5th Cir. Sept. 1, 2022)
· Deficient NTA; stop time rule; motion to reopen; non-LPR cancellation of removal
*Sponsors and friends of the podcast!
Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli and Pratt P.A.
Immigration, serious injury, and business lawyers serving clients in Florida, California, and all over the world for over 40 years.
"Modern immigration software & case management"
Want to become a patron?
Immigration Review® is a podcast made available for educational purposes only. It does not provide legal advice. Rather, it offers general information and insights from publicly available immigration cases. By accessing and listening to the podcast, you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the host. The podcast should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state.
"Loopster," "Bass Vibes," "Chill Wave," and "Funk Game Loop" Kevin MacLeod - Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0